wtorek, 2 września 2008

Authors doughter

Episode 5
"Authors doughter"

Starring:
Old lady as Authors doughter
Stefan as himself

Authors doughter: Excuse me sir, can you see what's wrong with this book? (shows Stefan a library book)

Stefan looks at the book. It looks regular. It's rather old.

Stefan: No. I can't see anything unusual.
Authors doughter: Look, here is page no. 44 and the next page no is 137. Pages 45-136 are in other part of book. Isn't that weird?
Stefan: It's propably a bookbinders mistake.
Authors doughter: I am authors doughter! Look at the name!!! (shows Stefan her library card)
Stefan: Well, your name...
Authors Doughter: Becouse I'm authors doughter!!!
Stefan: Yes you are. You are authors doughter.
Authors doughter: You know... couse something weird is happening.
Stefan: What?
Authors doughter: I've heard rumours... You know...
Stefan: What rumours?
Authors doughter: You know, I'm authors doughter.
Stefan: Yes, I've heard that.
Authors doughter: And certain people... You know... They called me, and said that something is happening...
Stefan: With what?
Authors doughter: That something is happening with those books!!!
Stefan: ...
Authors doughter: And now everyday I go to different library in the city checking if everything is ok. Couse, you know, I'm authors doughter... And as you can see something is happening!!!
Stefan: Well...
Authors doughter: Do you REALLY care for books here? Do you have a security? I'd like to speak with your supervisor.

Stefan reliefed calls his supervisor.

Brak komentarzy: